Everyone can have nice, clean, and snug carpeting when sharing their heart and home with pets! Pets bring so much joy into our lives and convert a home into a great place to be for both pets and owners alike.
But, a matter of fact is that even the most behaved of cats and dogs, may at times be a carpet’s worst enemy! So, here are seven points providingeasy tips for pet owners that like their carpeting, and who wish to keep them in the best of condition.
- Washing your dog regularly will definitely keep pet smells out of carpets.
- Managing scheduled brushing, will eliminate any unsightly clumps of hair on carpets and about your home. Nearly all animals like being groomed, which makes the job easier!
- Making sure to get your carpet cleaned by a professional and experienced carpet cleaning service will make all the difference in the look and feel of your home. Expert carpet cleaning in the Hills District provide top notch quality carpet treatment with state of the art machinery.
- Try to wipe your pet’s paws when coming in from outside. This is much easier after a pet gets used to it. Having paw prints around one’s home just isn’t cool, and especially on your beautiful carpet!
- Don’t put off cleaning up pet stains! This is important, and there are two reasons for this:
- First of all, the longer the pet soil remains on the carpet, the more difficult it will be to remove.
- Secondly, if you are unable to remove the smell from the stain, it may be that your pet will keep on marking its territory in that area. (Also, it can attract flies and other insects, and nobody wishes for any of that going on, right?!)
- Vacuum your carpet on a regular basis will not only put a stop to dust and dirt getting embedded in the pile of the carpet, but will positively extend its life. Should you be short on time, just give it a touch up in the right places and then go back to it with more vigour later on.
- Purchase natural and uncoloured pet food. Some pet foods contain added unnatural chemical colours, which go on to stain a carpet if the food comes back up the wrong way. Put a stop to those types of stains by obtaining good food without any added toxic colourings (it will also be healthier for your pets). If stains remain, getting a professional carpet cleaning service in is always a sensible option.
And those above are a few things that pet owners can do, to keep their lovely homes clean and hygienic. All good folks love their pets and is exactly why they let them into the privacy of their homes, so let’s ensure that our homes are more comfortable and clean for both ourselves and our wonderful pets!